Frequently, we can manually enable and disable also.
Steps to turn on and turn off js in internet explorer
- Follow the tools > click on the internet options menu.
- Then select a security tab from the dialog box.
- after that you have to click on the custom level button.
- Then click on the Scripting option (Scroll down till Scripting option not found).
- Then you can select an Enable Radio button that is under Active Scripting.
- Finally, click on ok.
- Open Firefox and then open a new tab and then type about: config on the address bar.
- Then it will be shown warning dialog box then you must select I’ll be careful, I promise!
- after that, you will find a list of configure options.
- Then it will show you enable and disable the option
- Firstly open chrome and click on the Chrome menu.
- Then select the Settings option.
- Click on show advanced settings option at end of page.
- Inside a Privacy, section click on Content settings button.
- Follow the Tools > preference from the menu.
- Then select an Advanced option from the dialog box.
- After that, you have to select Content from listed items.
- Click on ok