- 1.6 Useful libraries and frameworks available:
It is a text-based language. Open and cross-platform
This is used to create and control dynamic website content like anything that moves refreshes.
It is an object-oriented programming language with object-oriented capabilities.
1)Adding interactive behavior to web pages
- Displaying animation
- Drop-down hamburger menu
- Audio and video on the web page
- Zoom in and zoom out of the image
2)Creating web and mobile apps
The Developer has a lot of options to choose a framework for developing web and mobile apps.
3)Build web server and server application
- It is the most popular language
- A low threshold to get started
- Fun language to learn
- It is native to the web browser
- Great debugging tools for learning
It can help you for creating beautiful and crazy fast websites, So it is very user friendly also.
It has tons of libraries and frameworks, So it can save you time.
Due to high demand and use in many places and the most popular language, So there is high job growth and the highest salary.
Useful libraries and frameworks available:
- Client-side validation
- Manipulating HTML Pages
- User Notification
- Back-end Data Loading
- Server Application
- Simple to learn and implement, So that’s the reason it is very popular.
- It can be used everywhere on the web.
- Client-side can reduce the demand on the website server.
- The code can run on the user’s computer, So in some cases, there are chances of exploited for malicious purposes.