What is Python language?
Nowadays Python is a very popular programming language. So, everyone asks “What is python language?”
So, Don’t worry, I am here to explain “What is python language“, “use of python“, “features of python“.
It is an interpreted high-level programming word/language for general-purpose planning.
It was developed by Guido Van Rossum and first released in 1991.
Python translators are free for some operating systems and It is an open-source.
In July 2018, Van Rossum stepped down as the leader of python after 30 years.
Python translator is available to download click here for free.
So, there are variants for Unix and windows.
It will support both object-oriented or procedural oriented programming language.
So, that’s the reason it is the most popular language nowadays.
It is used for :
- Web Development.
- Software Development.
- System Scripting.
What can Python do?
Python is the important programming language in the day’s of It industry.
So, someone asks a question like that “what can I do with python?” – So, the answer will be “Everything”.
It has a large range in different fields.
For information: system development, hacking, data analysis, machine learning and more.
Python can connect the database. So, It can read or modify also
Used to create web applications on the server.
Feature of python :
- Python can work on different platforms. (windows, Mac, Linux, etc.)
- GUI Programming Support.
- It is a portable language.
- Easy to code.
- Free and open source.
- Simple syntax similar to the English language.
Is youtube written in Python?
Due to better features of python youtube code is rewrote.
What Companies use python?
Disadvantages of python :
- As python is interpreted language. So, it is slow in execution.
- It is less suitable for mobile development and game development.
- Python has a runtime error.
- It has a high memory consumption.
Advantages of python :
- Portable language: Portable means we can execute python code in any operating system.
- Easy to use
- Simple syntax: It is similar to the English language.
- Easy to read and easy to learn.